11 Eco Conscious Hair Products You Should Try This Spring
Updated: Jun 3, 2020
There are many ways to be an environmentalist, and one of the ways we at c.HAIR.i.TEE® insist upon is by buying nontoxic, biodegradable, natural hair products that are good not only for your hair but for the environment as well.
That's why we've put together this list of great eco-sustainable hair products for you to try this 2020. Enjoy! 1. EcoGirl Sustainable Shampoo Bar - These orbs of eco are true articles of hair empowerment as they are chemical free and made in the USA. The new movement for plastic-free beauty and body products is upon us! They are safe for color-treated hair and chock full of natural ingredients. https://ecogirlshop.com/product-category/natural-health-and-beauty/hair-care/
2. Ethique Eco-Friendly Conditioner Bar - These wonderful conditioner bars are safe for color-treated hair. Skip the bottle, use recyclable packaging and go for a cocoa butter-filled conditioner bar for your next hair washing day. https://www.target.com/p/ethique-eco-friendly-the-guardian-conditioner-bar-for-normal-dry-hair-2-12oz/-/A-76439821
3. c.HAIR.i.TEE® Floral Headband - The "Bow.tee" by c.HAIR.i.TEE® is a headband with a flower-like bow on it, great for flower fans.
4. Botanea by L'Oreal Plant-Based Hair Color - https://www.forbes.com/sites/jannamandell/2017/12/13/loreal-goes-vegan-announces-new-plant-based-hair-color-line/#3fea27bf4c5b
5. LOVE beauty AND planet Murumuru Butter - Made from organic and sustainably sourced Amazonian murumuru nuts, this fair trade product is packaged in recycled packaging, AND uses fast-rinse technology to save water. With a Love beauty AND planet product like this, you just can't lose! https://www.saloniris.com/eco-friendly-hair-products/
6. c.HAIR.i.TEE® Hair Scrunchie - When engaging in an active lifestyle, we've got one thing to say. Pony up, girl! Try these adorable scrunchies as a ruffly alternative to the c.HAIR.i.TEE® hair ties.
7. Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo - Touted by SalonIris as an "eco-friendly formula will cleanse hair without using harsh chemicals" this shampoo contains no sulfates, silicones, parabens or dyes! It’s also biodegradable, which we can all agree our pores need. https://www.amazon.com/Not-Your-Mothers-Shampoo-Purifying/dp/B00TZ7F4B4
8. Olivia Garden Bamboo Hair Brush Collection - Handmade from bamboo, these luxurious hairbrushes comes in all sizes and styles, so there's sure to be one to fit your special hair type and hair style. https://store.oliviagarden.com/collections/healthy-hair
9. Chairitee Reversible Headband - Multicolored and reversible, these headbands have it all, charm, quirk, beauty, and sustainability. Don yours today.
10. Davine's MOMO - Conditioning/Moisturizing Hair Potion - https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/davines-momo-hair-potion.html
11. Davine's NOUNOU - Nourishing Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair - https://www.cultbeauty.co.uk/davines-nounou-nourishing-shampoo-for-colour-treated-hair.html?ranMID=35269&ranEAID=TnL5HPStwNw&ranSiteID=TnL5HPStwNw-dp0B7EUKkmRgo4._8RKTBA&utm_source=LS&utm_medium=affil&utm_campaign=generic&siteID=TnL5HPStwNw-dp0B7EUKkmRgo4._8RKTBA&publisher_name=Skimlinks.com
With any one of these products, your hair is sure to shine bright like the stars above, help you lighten your carbon footprint, and accrue tons of karma points!